Facility and technology
The cutting facility
At GNA we have the capability to cut 20,000 garments in a single shift. This work is done with maximum efficiency in mind, while carefully considering any possible factors related to the fabric being cut.
State of the art software is used to design markers for automatic or manual cutting.
• Four Gerber Spreader Machines, capable of spreading eighty layers of fabric in a lay.
• Two Gerber high speed heavy duty automatic cutting machines which use air pressure to stabilize the lay while accurately cutting out any required shape.
• Two Gerber plotters for printing the cutting markers.
• Six Gerber fusing machines to attach linings.
• In addition to this capability, we also have machines for manual cutting which can cut through six to ten inches of fabric.