The Washing facility
At GNA, we operate a state of the art washing facility, which performs various tasks, including finishing washes and fabric trimming, especially for denim.
While the following washes are available in a variety of possible combinations:
- The types of washes available at GNA for denim;
- Rinse (for dark colors).
- Enzyme stone (rubbing).
- Enzyme wash (rubbing).
- Bleach wash (light color).
- Super bleach (very light colors).
- Reducer-wash (usually for black to grey color fading).
- Tint wash.
- Raisin washes (for very dark shades).
- Over dyeing (direct dyeing). /Garment Dyeing.
- Piece Dyed washes;
- Softener silicon-wash.
- Stone enzyme.
- Enzyme wash.
The following machines are in use:
- Tonello machines for washing; (4 higher capacity) 5-10 model,
(2 lower capacity) 4-20 model machines.
- Fading effects are conducted manually using sandpaper.
- (5) driers are used;
- (3) Tonello, (2) Mino machines.
- (2) Barrel washing machines and (1) drier for sampling.
- Potassium permanganate is sprayed to enhance fading.
- Any wrinkle/ fabric shape setting is performed using a curing oven.